The Stoner Chronicles

November 24, 2003

Last night I had this dream that I was in a mansion that was owned by the guy who directed Amistad, and my mom was there, and she was asking him all these questions about this ring he was wearing, that I guess he got instead of an Oscar. The ring had two emeralds on either side of an Onyx marble that read "you are an asshole". There were cats everywhere, and they were eating lego's. The mansion overlooked a small body of water, and it was raining really heavily. I was driving around this giant house in a little go-cart, and my whole family was there, and there were a couple of dead bodies in the house, but they didn't smell weird or anything, and there was this giant library like Beauty and the Beast, and my sisters were arguing over who fucked up rotation, which is weird because it was just the two of them smoking together.

I wonder if you can have ibuprophen withdrawl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home