The Stoner Chronicles

October 24, 2003

My name is not Bella, from now on, I would like people to address me as Baby Bison.

ex.: my blogs:
averie
katie
marlena
baby bison


I just recently realized what a dork I was last year, and how much fun it was to piss everyone off. Now there's like, 4 people, the 4 same people posting on the Kids in the Hall newsgroup everyday, 2 of them are under the age of 15. I know it would be a motherfucking party if Lynisse and I still posted, I think everyone needs to know about the dangers of ginseng and jerking off to Dave Foley's family pictures.

Anyway, my name is Baby Bison, and I am going to make you scream...

Unfortunately, there is no way to make a backwards K on the computer, so for lack of better technology, I must spell it as it stands, the phenominal night that will now be addressed in a past tense as "Hancock's wild 20th birthday bonanza". Did you know people smoke marijuana just for parties and shit? I had a real problem with it for a while, I didn't know whether or not to call myself a stoner. I'd like to proudly concur, however, that after as much thought as one can have after smoking up 4-6 times a day for a couple of years, that I have, in fact, contributed enough lost mind capacity to consider myself a stoner, perhaps for a longer time than I originally planned.

I have made a somewhat educated decision to return for a while, like a vacation, a three week vacation where I smoke a lot again. "Hancock's 20th wild birthday Bonanza" marked the one week mark. From here, I will make observations for the film. I of course can not tell you about what because I've been smoking a lot and last night I even found myself seriously and honestly questioning whether or not my 9 pound dog might viciously and maliciously bite off one of my toes whilst I slept in a stoner haze, hence trusting you with big hollywood secrets is a no go, ghostwriter.

Birdman is getting impatient, so i'll have to finish this when we get back from our sex vacation...

signing off,

BABY BISON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home