The Stoner Chronicles

September 13, 2003

You can take the smoke out of Beth, but you can't take the stoner out of Jeff...

We are going on nearly two weeks since I have last gotten stoned, and you know what friends? I have realized that I have not been alive for nearly three years. How tragic would shit have been if I wasn't a stoner? I have had a tragic three years, I have been eating too much and numbing every excrement that might come with forgetting your own first name at times. But, fuck, at the same time, I fucking miss it. I'm scared, I'm so scared to know what things look like from this angle. I hope this doesn't scare me into being a poet...

The comedy is, I am getting laid, I don't have to lose weight unless I want to, and shit that used to seem really fucking important, doesn't make me as manic as I once thought was normal. Oh, and I'm going to have health insurance for one of the first times in my life, which means I can chip a tooth and break my finger right now, and I get free sirens.

I'm going to go beat up Whitney Houston, now, just because I CAN!

talk to you soon,

(still kicking it)baby bison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home