The Stoner Chronicles

November 16, 2003

Okay, so i've been really bored, and seeing that I can't masturbate for reasons beyond anyone's concern except for my own, I've been forced to stay online for hours at a time.

The only event of note in my life today took place this afternoon, when birdman, looking quite sexy in his new denim jacket and grey skully whisked me away to Spot on Elmwood, where I had a less than appeasing soy hot chocolate (poop) and an eclair that had chocolate mousse in the middle instead of chocolate custard, like I was expecting. It's kind of like when you go to tim hortons and they accidentally give you a bastard boston creme pie with that trashy frosting in the middle, and you just want to scoop all of the frosting out of it, and put it on your face, and go back through the drive thru and scare the shit out of the little fuck who gave you the wrong insolent donut.

I also asked for whipped creme on the top of my hot chocolate, which I did not receive, and I do not feel comfortable asking the gentlemen with more metal loops on his lip than a shower curtain for whipped cream because the guy at the counter was kind of "angry-gay". Who forgets to put whipped creme on hot chocolate? I just don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp that i can't drink whole milk, but I can have heavy cream, it's just my stomach, i'm sorry...

I want to dress my dog up like a reindeer for Christmas, but I don't want him to bite anyone if he's pissed at me for making him wear antlers, that might ruin the Christmas spirit. My stomach hurts, and I need a new purse.

Averie is doing quite well on the Ellen Show, she's one of three women that Jeff is still interested in, but she should know that I have decided to date her if Jeff doesn't, in fact my first stoner name was ironically Jeff, so I feel as if I could compensate in some way. You're always number 1 here, Averie!

I love you Lynn, you have been one of my best friends for a long time now, and we should buy a couple of candles and a package of wiggers and wall out on my Nintendo some time.

I love you Birdman, and your sexy hat and hair and new credit card limits.

I wish I knew someone named Keisha so I could do a shout out to Keisha, but i guess that will have to wait...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home