The Stoner Chronicles

October 29, 2003

I wonder if you could actually get in a lot of trouble for saying you're going to kill the president. Birdman just informed me of a skit from "The State" where a teacher is talking about how John Wilkes Booth killed President Lincoln, and secret service agents suddenly bust into the room and steal her from the class. But is it like the same urban myth that the FBI has "everyone" on file, and they're zooming around with pregnant bitches having alien babies on flying saucers and shit in the Pentagon. I'm not going to kill the President, I'm just not going to vote for him next year which is kind of like killing him, but i'd still be too afraid to say I would, the same way I'm too afraid to say bloody mary when I get out of the fucking shower, and I can't put three sixes (why don't I remember how to spell six in the plural form?) together on paper or become honestly afraid to say "you have six dollars and sixty six cents left on your starbucks card" at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home