The Stoner Chronicles

April 30, 2004

so, those pictures didn't work! but, who the fuck are these people, and why are they hugging bruce mcculloch?

I wish i was hugging bruce mcculloch. No seriously, i'm engaged (without a ring, which for some reason my grandmother believes it is not real until we take out a mortgage for it), and i'm still in love with brucio. I would leave my soulmate for him and we'd live on an island and he could beat me up every morning and fall back asleep on the sand and i'd still make his ass dinner and let him do me in my mouth, the crush is just that serious. What the fuck is wrong with me? And, really, no offense (you're out of the kids in the hall stage when you stop spelling things the wrong way) to Bruce, but I can't understand why I would be attracted to a total stranger who is at least 20 years my senior and might very well drink as much as my asshole father.

Speaking of my father, I started shit with my half brother a couple of months ago, and we never talked and then we started talking again, and now the mystery is over and the awkwardness as usual sticks around until it gets boring. So he goes to berkeley, and I don't think i can even spell it, and he might even work there, i don't know, but he loves art and music, and I've bought two guitars that I trip on every once in a while while i'm looking for something else I bought, which, at the time, I had high hopes of succeeding with.

Ryan and I are going to start writing tomorrow, and he got his license, so now we don't have to take the bus to return bottles for drugs anymore. Baby steps, stoners, baby steps. Oh, and i'm starting to slip down again, because I haven't washed my pants in like, seven days. And I lost my deodorant about a week ago, and then I bought another one, and I keep leaving it at July's house, so i've been wearing Right Guard man gel and my pits itch a lot, and I have a cold sore.

I can not, nor will I ever know how to play frisbee. Disk golf, on the other hand, I have a great respect for, the way Canadians do about hockey. It's like I'm a pioneer of the sport, even thought it's been out in Cali since before I was born. People in Buffalo think they we're the first one's to hear about a guy landing on the moon, it's depressing hear, and everyone wants to believe so many things are true, that eventually they give up and realize that if everyone thinks it's true than it it. But we won't get into the upcoming election.

I should probably go before Birdman beefcake's my ass.

I'm wearing a multicolor cape right now and i just ducked into a secret hole in my laboratory, the way the rocky horror fans say it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home