The Stoner Chronicles

December 08, 2003

Jonathan Brandis killed himself on November 11, 2003, I still can't get over this shit...

Other things I never got over:

4. my mother painting my bedroom purple and teal when i was 10
3. growing out of my rollerblades when I was 12
2. the Sabres "losing" the Stanley Cup when I was 15
1. finding out John Lennon was dead and I couldn't marry him...

Today I heard Instant Karma for the first time in a while, but I'm not going to mention what today is. Yoko wanted everyone to celebrate his birthday and his life, and what he did for us. If I didn't have John Lennon in my life at a crucial time, I would not be here right now, I would have succomb to everything that I am not, and I know I had to say something about him today, other than what everyone is talking about, and I thank you for that, john, at the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home