The Stoner Chronicles

March 04, 2004

My dog hates black people and puerto ricans. It's embarrasing as hell when you're walking in a park, and become suddenly besieged by two teenagers with Good Charolette t-shirts, to your dog's delight. Somewhere down the line an older professional looking African American woman stops to ask what kind of dog he is, and your crazy ass dog you should have named chainsaw tries to tear her pantyhose off. Does anyone else have this problem? When I was sitting my unemployed ass on my comfy chair watching TNN, there was a Law and Order where some guy's poodle was a racist, and that kind of made me laugh and be thankful at the same time.

Whenever I think of Sci-Fi novels, I think of big breasted muscular women with lasers, I don't think of Bradbury or Pratt, I have to wonder if we should break that category into a few more options.


Do do do do do-doo, whoaaa, I can't help but think about that Annie Lennox song whenever i'm standing in the supermarket line, and I have not the slightest clue what provokes it. Or sometimes it's when i'm at a red light, and the people start walking across the street a certain way, and that fucking...Do do do do doo doo, whooaaa, or when I'm watching someone eat, especially, depending on how they put the fork in their mouth. It's a fucking plague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home