The Stoner Chronicles

April 25, 2004

My sister Angelator, who I introduced to blogging, has been doing so more than myself recently.

So to catch everyone up, no, I still do not have a job. Starbucks still sucks. Everyone who goes to starbucks sucks too. Everyone who works at the green straw plant sucks too. I hate Starbucks. Fuck Starbucks.

In other news, I'm contemplating the need for birth control in the pill form. When I wasn't taking them, I was horny all the time like a 14 year old boy. Now i'm "in the clear" and i'd rather fuck myself. Ain't that somethin else? I pay (what's 40 times 12?) a lot of money to be a total psycho asshole freak nearly everyday. They do something bad to me. Hormones are bad.

A black woman yelled at me and birdman because we took her parking spot. I didn't yell back. I have a crush on Larry David, and it's kind of scary and weird, and I don't know why I just shared that with everyone, but it was very curb your enthusiam, or Wanda Sykes, or something to that nature.

Can you tell this was a smoking day? I don't know if I should even post this, it's that uninformative.

Me and Ryonce drove around in his mom's boyfriend's Taurus all day today, and then we celebrated 4/25 and let me tell you Hancock is the queen of "Trouble". That bitch is harsh, and when she pops two continuous 6's, plastic thimbles are gonna go back home. (note: fucking coward pig George W. who refused to wave at the 'free speech zone' should be aware that I am not talking in terrorist code, you can check my library records...no really, he can)

When I was feeling all anti-patriot act at the protest (and i never thought i would ever say 'at the protest', as birdman is aware of how I feel about the worthlessness of people with signs) I signed up to go into an inner city part of Erie, PA to help the less fourtunate have a voice by providing a service to how many tags can i put on this sentence, we're gonna go make poor people vote. In retrospect, I hope I don't get shot.

If i'm going to get shot for a cause, it will be when I bust into the ben and jerry's factory, after machine gunning down the glass Scarface style to _enter most popular rap song here_, jumping tits to the wind into the half baked ice cream maker naked.

I think i'm getting a cold, it's going to be a rough night. I'm going to go get a popsicle, and then when i'm finished and i've washed my hands, i'm going to masturbate.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home