The Stoner Chronicles

March 02, 2005

Have you seen these motherfuckers with their bookbag luggage? It seems like everywhere I go, some stupid fuck is wheeling something around all serious as fuck like they're at the airport. At what point in time did we start caring about our back health? Just yesterday I witnessed some stupid bitch, wheeling about all haphazardly in the middle of the street trying to light a cigarette. If you're not retarded or injured, you don't get wheels! First we steal black music, and now retarded transportation?! I'm sure you're expecting me to follow up with a "What's next...", but there really isn't any. We have sucked stupidity dry. Modernism, sheesh, whaddyagonnado?

1 Comments:

  • I was fucking scammed into buying a joint roller in Toronto a couple of years ago. I found it a month ago under my futon, and apparently my dogs had a lot of fun with it.

    By Blogger baby bison, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home