The Stoner Chronicles

January 30, 2005

MY PROMISE...

I have agreed, here on my blog, and on the Kids in the Hall Forum that If Bruce McCulloch agreed to come to the East Coast, I would happily pick everyone up. The offer still stands, and someone from that forum has taken the time out to create a petition for the cause. I really think that if he does not have any prior engagements, if he saw how many people were interested, he might just consider it. This is a long shot, but it is worth the try. If you are in the East Coast area, and you would go to a show, SIGN THE PETITION. I have put up several links in both the Stoner and Donor categories, so you should have no problem finding it. If you are just as passionate as we are, then I encourage you to do the same. It is my duty to the poor brucio fans on the East Coast to do everything in my power to get him to acknowledge our request. SIGN SIGN SIGN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home