The Stoner Chronicles

January 25, 2005

If you talk to celebrities in your head, you're probably fat.

I'm sitting here on my laptop from 1998, and i'm smoking a little early today. It's 6:30, and I have a whiskey sour and a bowl packed for myself. Birdman had to get up early today, so I was alone for most of today. My mom bought me some chinese food, and I talked to my grandmother about the pros and cons of breastfeeding. I hope there aren't any wetnurses with AIDS around, that would suck. I don't really want to go back to school. I need it to stay happy, and yet I don't want to go? I should be putting that idea in my pipe instead of this tobacco. There are three movies up, all at the same time that I wanted to go to tonight, but I don't feel like washing my hair. Beyond the Sea is probably bunkum, there's nothing I can't fucking stand more than some hyped up movie that sucks ass. I guess Kinsey got some bad reviews, and Sideways is up for some Oscars. I wish I knew how to make one of those blog polls. How can people type drunk. This is bad. Goodbye.


5 Comments:

  • Is there any way you can get rid of the pop-up ads?

    By Blogger Jupiter Jahosofat, at 8:05 PM  

  • do you mean, like, in general, or just on my page? I've never had any complaints of too many pop up ads, and if there is, maybe someone can tell me how to fix it. See, I may be into MEDIA TECHNOLOGY, but I am not too keen on MEDIA REPAIR.

    sorry...

    By Blogger baby bison, at 3:13 PM  

  • "if you talk to celebertys in your head you probably a szcitsofrineic"

    Your spelling is worse than Barbara. The girl who wrote "Best Danser" on a mock certificate she made out to Bobcat on her 21st birthday.

    By Blogger baby bison, at 9:36 PM  

  • I mean every time I reload the page I keep getting annoying pop-ups.

    By Blogger Jupiter Jahosofat, at 4:06 PM  

  • Have you tried getting a popup blocker? Birdman just informed me that we have one, and maybe that's why i'm not having any ads? I'll find out more about this for you.

    By Blogger baby bison, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home