The Stoner Chronicles

April 02, 2003

So, in other news, I agreed to purchase something from Ebay, and then promptly and accidentally deleted the cofirmation email, so i don't know how to send the money. I've already bailed out of one Ebay purchase earlier this year, so I don't want to be an Ebay punk, on top of my other distinguished titles such as "blog war expert", "estranged kids in the hall groupie", "shits in cars" and "chicken ramen noodle theif/addict".

Does anyone know what I should do?...i know some of you read this incessantly to see if i'm making fun of you, I *know* you know what to do in this situation, so if you want to leave an anonymous tip in my commenter, i can't think any less of you than I already do...

Basically, if you don't respond i'm going to retaliate...just kidding...no i'm not...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home