The Stoner Chronicles

April 02, 2003

I just realized how loudly i've been listening to K's Choice in the library...

you can take the smoke out of the stoner, but you can't take the stoner...out of....that doesn't work, now does it...

So, after much deliberation last night, Birdman and I agreed that a three week fast, going Cold Turkey, as it were (i apologize, still can't seem to get that Bruce McCulloch lisp out of my writing), is only for rock stars and "crank" addicts (whatever the fuck crank is). And so, to appease the other stoners, we have decided on a modified fast, where we will drastically alter the intake of marijuana, on a rolling basis, like Harvard (not Ryonce's old house, but the distinguished university). The end product is still the same, concentrating on the writing, pooling our minimum wage jobs to produce short films for promotional purposes, and eventually have a threesome with Steven Wright and Eric Idle.

We the stoners, in order to form a more purist union...will go down to smoking once a day for three days, followed by smoking every other day, every other other day (or every two days, if you're not Baby Bison), then a three day fast (in memory of Ryonce, who's response to the three week fast was "i could do two days", said as serious as the Constitution, which is quite serious) until the 20th of April, 4/20, the most ritualistic smoking day of the year.

I don't usually use my stoner names on here, because they are a sacred thing, and will eventually make me a lot of money, but it is important for non confusion purposes to state that when I refer to "Baby Bison", "Jeff", or "Skater Jeff", i am in fact referring to myself.

Let the stoner modified fast begin!

"True dat, why you do that/ I try to be a good dad/ but you be makin me laugh"- Will Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home