The Stoner Chronicles

December 03, 2002

here we go again...

So i'm trying to diet again, i think it's actually starting to work. I've had not an ounce of sugar in 5 days, and i don't have cravings unless i'm in large supermarkets, as i found out quite by accident this morning at Wegmans. I saw a chocolate chip cookie and nearly fell out of my fucking skin. But, there's something sad and wonderful about self-control. I've been so good at saying no to everyone else my whole life, why was it so difficult to say it to myself?

:::::::::::weight watcher moment::::::::

The funny thing is, every time I look at something i'd like to eat, i have this terrible feeling that i'm going to be even uglier when i'm skinny, i mean, it would be my sort of luck to be one of those skinny ugly girls. You know those girls, you know what i'm talking about...yea, you know what i mean...

I'm the hottest mother fucker that ever roamed the west side of buffalo, except for that one time that john wayne was at the old television studio next door to my house...

i'd tap that shit if he was rigi for ten years, that's one sexy old cowboy, my friends...

The hardest part about working is that I don't get to eat anything anymore. Whenever i was hungry before, i'd just take the prongs and "sample" a scone. I can look at things...and that guy on primetime said that was enough. I don't know how my boss would feel if i was perpetually sniffing the pastry case, but she's got a great metabolism, so i suppose she doesn't understand.

i've been asked a lot if i've emailed bruce yet, i guess the people who actually liked me on the ol' newsgroup knew I was probably his only real fan on there at the time...

i don't think i have anything to say to him, on a personal level. I guess i could tell him that his cult status influenced me to pursue a super fucking richer-than-adam-sandler campaign to rebound comedy to new heights...

but he'd probably think i was a lo-ser

he's going to direct one of my films...

oh yes...

he's going to...

wayne's world joke...

i'm such a stoner...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home