The Stoner Chronicles

November 18, 2002

i'm about to go see if i can find a stray dollar in my bookbag for some candy....

I'm eagerly awaiting Ave's kith story, as she must be the luckiest girl in the world right now...if i knew ahead of time that i'd be able to get yesterday off, i would have found a way to LA, regardless of my undying promise to myself that i would never go within 50 miles of hollywood, and it's surrounding areas...

i caught Mr. Show a couple of nights ago, and honestly, I didn't see what the big who-ha was...it's like they were hanging onto Mark McKinney's wings, occassionally getting shit on, but figuring it was well worth it for the ride up to cult-stardom...

the blow job thing was funny, but only because it reminded me a lot of kith, that "fuck you" attitude that comedy lost somewhere between Horatio Sanz and Sweet Home Alabama...

i'll give them another chance, but ONLY because i know the first time i saw kith, i turned it off, grabbed my people magazine and headed for the shitter...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home