The Stoner Chronicles

March 18, 2002




"Last night, I had a very strange dream about Rick... It was late. I was in my room, watching TV. I came across "Entertainment Tonight" showing Rick singing country music from his new album... Rick singing country? I'm afraid(bella note: SHE'S AFRAID!!??)... Anyways, I didn't have a tape ready, so I couldn't tape it, and I figured that I wouldn't be able to get into the living room to tape it in time, so I just watched, and enjoyed it. After it was over, I went into the living room, and turned the TV on. Rick was taking over for David Letterman for the night. It was so cool! I'm not sure who the first guest was... she was very young and pretty. I think it might have been Natalie Portman. Anyways, Rick gave her a big kiss, and they had a short interview. After that, Lance from Nsync came out (I'm hanging out with my Nsync lovin' friend, Robin too much...), but I woke up (damn!)(bella note: the 'damn' wasn't my note...she added that in as some sort of emotional angle i suppose...). So, kiddies, if you want weird dreams about Rick Moranis singing country, and filling in for Letterman, I suggest eating Knorrs chicken noodle soup, ham and cheese sandwich, and an apple right before going to bed..."--- THIS superfan's dream...

god it's good to be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home