The Stoner Chronicles

March 14, 2002

"I’ve been running for years now and I’ve NEVER once had an owner apologize for their dog scaring the living shit out of me. I calmly ask them to put their dog on a leash if its going to perform simulated attacks on runners. They ALWAYS: a) claim its never happened before b) smile and say nothing c) scowl and intimate that I am over reacting. My solution is to run at the owner as fast as I can (hopefully the dog won’t protect them) holding the rubber knife (a real one could get me in trouble) I have brought for just such an occasion. Inches before I make physical contact I will stop dead in my tracks, sniff their crotch while holding the knife close to their privates, look at them blankly and walk away. If they react to my little game I will throw back my head and laugh and say, “I don’t know what came over me... I don’t usually do things like this”---Craig Northey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home