The Stoner Chronicles

March 14, 2002




well friends...i'm sicker than the opie and anthony show...and i don't think it'll be going away because:

a) god hates me(i mean i know there isn't one and all..but...ouch..dammit god stop pinching my colon)
b) bern has the weekend off...so naturally i'd be shitting niagara falls
c)my immune system is worse than Michael Jackson on aslave boat...

so, i will be accepting flowers, cash donations, and e-cards....marleyganja420@aol.com...be nice to me i'm fragile

*rant*

everyone in the house is sick at this point...so i was talking to my grandma this morning...and she must have gone on about diarrhea for 2 hours...i suppose if all other walls in my life crumbled, grandma would always be there to ask me the last time i crapped...because old people love:

a. talking about poop
b. going to church at 4 on saturdays
c.sex
d.PBS

yes, PBS is old people crack..if they don't get their fix of laurence welk or Dame Judy Dench, they'll start burning your favourite dessert...

i'm just happy i'm not like this two weeks from now...because then bruce would never marry me...

hey..it's not as unfathomable as this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home