The Stoner Chronicles

March 15, 2002

*RANT*

i'm not going to put any bogus links in here...i'm just gonna spew because i'm beyond pissed off right now..so i got the call from bern..the one i get every time he tells me he's going to come up...



it's like, can't you do me the courtesy of making a legitimate excuse? i'm so sick of the ".i'm laying here on the ground...apparently a train hit me baby...", or my personal favorite ".there's lots of really quite hungry wolves eating my balls right now..." i'm seriously thinking about becoming a lesbian..you know... i mean they get so much done in a day



and then he tells me that he can't see me next weekend because he's going to his "buddy's" cottage (sadly enough i automatically thought of Chalet 2000) with that stupid drug dealing single mother...(nothing against any single mothers, drug dealers, or stupid people in general of course) i mean he invited me to come up too..but the point is that I WANT TO SEE HIM ALL ALONE...no weirdo canadians, no excuses for him to act like "bern the great big dick"..is it so god damn wrong to want to spend time together..is that not feminist enough?



so i lost it tonight...i went flippy..and believe me he went flippy right back...i think we had our first official fight...in seven months...not bad, i suppose...of course it was all repressed anger so that's worse than lots of random lil piffs...he must have said fuck about 15 times...so i paraphrased a scott line from SGND...trying not to laugh..."well Bern, even you shouldn't stoop to such rhetoric..." that shut his stupid ass up fur a while...



then i did the good g/f thing..u know tried to calm down the situation by asking him if he's fucking that heidi girl(drug dealing single mother)...and of course he said no...so then he went on and on..this big rant about how he loves me and if he didn't want to be with me then he'd say it, and what not...and so i said that it's normal for both of us to feel nervous about our commitment, well actually i said "well that's noble of you", because i have my period and if you dont like it you can fuck off..and then he brings Joe up...like HELLO!...is that all you've got big man..my bestest gay friend?...i've got three heterosexual canadian horny bots on you son...GRRR...why are heterosexual forklift drivers so afraid to extend their sexual emotions..?



i'm really having trouble finding myself lately...i'm lynette's daughter and annie's sister and bern's g/f and a kids in the hall fan...i guess all of this works out in the end...right?



so we both calmed down and he 100% promised to call me tomorrow night to talk things through...and i believe him..he's good with promises if nothing else...we're gonna arrange something for next weekend...i just signed up fur open mike night..all the boys are gonna be on the show saturday night..so i really hope i can go...



oh yea and thanx fur accepting my apology...my family can be real assholes sometimes..and i can be a total bitch-bot...at least we agree there are far too little bruce fans (or far too many closet ones)



end of rant....



goodnight folks...i hope you're all having sex for me this weekend...and if you get knocked up..well just be thankful ur gettin some...i mean that's terrible..go see someone who can cut that shit out of you...i mean children are a beautiful thing..didn't anyone else see the rosie special?...i love rosie, can i just say that...damn republican christian weirdos...bringin rosie down...i really like rosie..i do...ah whatever...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home