The Stoner Chronicles

February 14, 2002

yea so this kind of psycho sounding perosn im'd me today....and i found it rather odd to learn that i was not the only one, when i was perusing the other bloggers..from a link of lynn's site...i gots to email sarah and ask her exactly what this person said to her...mine went something like this:

kithfan21: join?
me: ?
kithfan21: join or die
me: is this jesus again
kithfan21: the streets will flow with your blood
me: hey how did you know aunt flow's in town?
kithfan21: you mock me, but a revolution is nearing...
me: uh, ok thanks fur noticing


and then the bitch warned me....like *W*...

i'm gonna make you eat my bloody cunt, i'll make you join my revolution baby...."lick or die".....

i need some cookies n creme stat....

smoked today, then tina brought over some ice cream, i almost creamed...we downed a ten bag and listened to barbie's new mix...

i had some profound thoughts while i was ooffff the hook, but i furget them...

back to the drawing board.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home