The Stoner Chronicles

February 13, 2002

grrr...why must my blogger eat my posts...i suppose it's much like me, if i were my video game character, pacman...i'm not suprised though, eating her way through life...

bern's supposed to call me tonight....ha...but i met this beautiful aussie online a couple nights ago...praise scott for the talk button on aim...he sounds sexy as hell..don't tell bernadette...he'll be red n white maple leaf with envy....anyway we talked about red kangaroo's that could beat a man to death, and how his brother works on the highway and scoops dead one's off the road all day long....now if only amherst could be that kewl...jebus, i need a koala....or at least a guinea pig that kinda sorta looks like one....


blah

i'm going to send out an open letter to LL Cool J....tell him how much both the real world sound bite guy and myself enjoy his classic "phenomenon"....

time fur womens studies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home