The Stoner Chronicles

February 11, 2002

well..i haven't smoked since...yea saturday night, sunday morning, went to barbara's wild b-day party, we played elevator tag fur three hours and then collapsed in the game room after a hearty game of stoner scrabble (explination: this is a highly intensified game, where contestants play for munchies and dares, no chickens..wooohhoooo) i ended up winning by mega points, ate a box of sausalito's and passed out on a bed with my sister...yes i kept my fingers to myself...then i woke up headed down to the computer lab and cried over all the shit that's been goin on with bern...i made up a list of questions to ask him, if he actually calls me...

joey's bout to come pick me up...we'll probably do the usual... drive nowhere and fight about each others boyfriends...(rewind to 1998 where if b. knew this scenario was going to happen, she quite ironically would have never known him in the first place)...ta ha..te he...i mean joe's my best friend...he'd do anything for me, buti could have totally found another guy who wouldn't give me lip like a horny puppy in the night...god i love you joey....i hate the world

confusidad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home