The Stoner Chronicles

February 15, 2002

"SO ARE WE GONNA DO A SECRET CUPID OR..."

it's technically not valentines day, but what the hey..i love everyone, everyone except for that psycho who emailed me today..i just mildly dislike her..cause it's valentines day, and cupid would get pissed off and cap my ass...


so i've got my little headphones on and i'm talking to ANDY THE KOALA..he's such a sexbot...him and russell crowe could shit in my mouth and rape me..i wouldn't mind

i skipped all my classes today..well psych was cancelled, and i automatically thought of my professor makin sweet sweet love to his ugly scientist wife...and you know he has one...

SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS A SWEATY GROIN FETISH...DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU NERVOUS??

i tried to explain the bob marley conspiracy theory to barbara, but she just looked at me kinda funny...it's the CIA baby..they're out for us...

oh yea and to that psycho girl who emailed me a couple times today, u know who you are...yea she's one creepbot...

everyone's a robot today

bern called for like five minutes..mentioning to me how he was on E and a hot girlinvited him to her house..sometimes i wonder if he intentionally tries to get himself on my killfile...

i hope bern's dad can't get it up tonight so it ruins his dirty ass mother's day

god damn ho

jesus-bot, save me...the aussie likes older women..sheesh...time to get a receding hair line and saggy boobies...I LOVE YOU BERNIE...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home