The Stoner Chronicles

November 20, 2005

Ahshit.

Well, kind of smoked 4 times this week. But, it's still better than 7 times a day! Next week I really wanted to smoke when I get home with my big plate of seconds from my grandma, but now i'm not sure if that's such a good idea. I'm not sure if smoking as much as I did this week was a great idea. I think i've developed a strong anti-weed voice inside, and usually I make fun of people like that. Now that i'm a White Stripes fan FIRST, I don't really care about that shit. Have I "relapsed", as they say in the "Intervention" televison world? I doubt our movie is going to be ready in full for our film class, but it should be done by the end of January for The Alternate Historians webpage, that we still haven't hired anyone to do. If ANYONE that reads this site would like to make a webpage for us, you can email me at dragonlady3116@aol.com. We will pay you well, if you're a genius (just like us! haha...sigh).

This has really been the best year of my life. I think i'm finally happy! I've lost 60 pounds (when i tried to type out pounds a second ago, i had my fingers on the wrong keys and instead it said "lobs"), I've been writing like CRAZY, sometimes all night long, I realized that my childhood obsession with comedy wasn't just a coincidence, and most importantly I've been smoking less and less as the months go by. Granted, I'm only half way there. I still have more weight to lose, I still have to learn how to break dance, and be funny on a professional scale. I still have to finish college, I still have to quit smoking cigarettes, and find a temporary job so I can move to Los Angeles in 6 months. I can't believe I'm moving to Gomora (how do you spell Gomora?). I might have a car soon, and I even remembered to pick up my birth control from Planned Parenthood *before* I had my period so they can dig around in there and make sure I don't have Cancer before I get my free prescription. For birth control guys, I DONT HAVE HERPES!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home