The Stoner Chronicles

November 02, 2005

One thing you can't hide...

Guess what? I'm still sober! I'm already proud of this movie, and we haven't even finished writing it yet. Yes, we'll be using camcorders and a shitty digital camera who's batteries seem to die every 20 pictures, but it's going to work. It's going to save me, I know it. We were supposed to begin doing action shots last week, but I feel like the script is not completely developed. I know that a bad script=an even more terrible movie, so we're bunkering down for the final week of revisions before we cram about 6 weeks of filming into 14 days. We also only gave ourselves about 3 weeks to edit the entire movie before it's due for our film class. I'm more worried about premiering it on the webpage in January, where it will be well seen by our comedy peers. I figure, if it sucks, I could always just kill myself.

Angelator is here to get me from community college. I'll talk to you soon, Stoner Chronicles.

2 Comments:

  • good luck with the sobriety and the movie...hope you'll be celebrating in your usual fashion once the film is done, though ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

  • thanks, max! I'm quite sure we'll be celebrating appropriately, far before the movie is even finished, but I appreciate the encouragement. I'm always amazed when someone I don't know finds their way onto this site. I have to wonder where they get here from!

    By Blogger baby bison, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home