The Stoner Chronicles

November 14, 2005

Yes!

Still sober guys! Our film crew ditched us last week, but it doesn't much matter. We now have the help of a good friend that I have deemed the "Assistant Director" because she is very good with the camera when i'm down on the ground talking to old computers, and she pulled us out of a pretty sticky bind when the two piece of shit kids from our film class decided to part ways with us. Fuck you, Jake and Aaron. And thank you, July, my first wife. I'm a girl.

I've been developing my character on a newsgroup that I won't mention, because I want everyone to just go ahead and see the movie first. I pretty much have the guys that run the place convinced that I'm a total fucking moron, which was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, sadly. My character is a hopeless internet newsgrouper junkie that gets ousted from her message board community. Again, I won't get too into the storyline, because I'm all about the virgin screening, but I will say that I've been practicing for this role my whole life. I've been a loser my whole life. It should be great.

Over the Thanksgiving break, we'll be filming in Erie, PA, as well as Rochester NY and Toronto, Ontario. I'm actually looking forward to the Toronto shots, because I'd like to check out the "Hideaway Jungle Cannabis Cafe". I'll be breaking my no-smoke record just for the day. It would actually really suck if the next time I posted it was December, and I've taken a downward spiral from the Cannabis Cafe experience, but smoking marijuana without fear of legal penalty for the first time in my life might just be worth it. We'll see.

While we're filming this movie, i'm also working on writing another script that involves this same loser, only she is the protagonist of the piece. I've always wanted to write the tragedy of a comedy newsgrouper, but then again i've kind of always been high so that never happened. I really have to find someone who has script formatting software they wouldn't mind me stealing for the sake of comedy. If you read the site, and you've got what I need, then my friend, I may just have what you need (a blow job). I'm gonna go have some decaf coffee and work on the list of shots for our next location tomorrow. See you soon, stoners!

2 Comments:

  • FINISH YOUR FUCKING MOVIE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

  • Jaunty, you cunt! Was that you down at the bottom on my tag board that i've been deciding in my mind whether or not to delete?

    I have finished writing the movie, it's just that the filming is taking WAAAY longer than we thought.

    By Blogger baby bison, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home