The Stoner Chronicles

May 06, 2003

One exam down, one to go...

I have a leaky cap on my fucking drink, and everytime i go to sip it the boobies get the sprinkle...

i bought a 4 dollar cheeseburger and a 2 dollar brownie from the snack bar downstairs, and now i feel as if i paid more for the wrapper so i'm going to carry it with me all day...

this morning, i woke up and found a stuffed horse head on a stick and remains of a crunchy shrimp sushi dish on my couch...i have trouble with what they call "controlling the finances"...


I'm going to refer to myself in the third person form for the rest of the day...I mean, Beth is going to...fuck it...

On Monday, we shall embark on our first official "Angelator, Baby bison, Birdman" stoner field trip/road trip to Vermont, the stoner capital of the Northern Coast, on the one year anniversary of our Kids in the Hall/Stoner Coast-to-Coast trip to Seattle...

How about my plant teacher isn't gay, but instead a biologist?

go fucking figure...

can you tell we ran out of the good smoke?...this is what happens kids, when honey blunts and puerto ricans are involved in a Sunday evening...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home