The Stoner Chronicles

April 28, 2003

So much catching up to do...

I am officially down to *two* classes this semester, the lowest drop since I decided not to go to highschool for three months my sophomore year. I have absolutely no interest in continuing my college education, and at the same time, everytime I stretch that green apron across my chest at my minumum wage paying job, the deciding factor over whether or not to commit suicide with the Chai pump is the fact that "I won't have to do this for much longer".

I don't know of anyone that became successful without a college degree. It's the single parent syndrome, seeing your mom/dad come home crying after an 18 hour job because they don't want their kids to do the same thing. I saw the direct effects of making a few bad decisions that fucked up my mother's life, I've heard my mother tell me every single fucking day of my life that if I don't go to college, I will end up the exact same way: three kids, no dick, no money and a shitty car that puts it all into perspective for everyone else on the highway with their high end SUVs and diet pills.

Last month, I had a nervous breakdown on my way to catch the bus for school, after hearing that my college bill was double what I had expected. I thought I was having an asthma attack, ended up at my grandmother's house, where she called for an an ambulance/emergency room trip that cost me over a thousand dollars. They gave me a Zanax, examined me in the middle of the emergency room, and then the guy who helped me up off the corner in the first place stole my wallet and charged 400 bucks onto my credit card and took another 400 out of my bank account. Someone bought air force ones compliments of my own personal anguish.

I feel a Mastercard commerical parody coming on...

Ive had a bad fucking semester, I really need this vacation to start doing the only thing i've had a passion for, because I *know* my common vernacular will not include "biscotti" for much longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home