The Stoner Chronicles

April 16, 2003

So, i'm back down to smoking every other day, which might seem comical to anyone who's never had a problem with addiction, albeit drug, sugar or just pure obsessiveness. I was up to smoking 4 or 5 times a day, maybe i'll end up doing it again, but I really doubt that. I shouldn't doubt anything, anymore. This is one of the reasons I'll continue the phasing-out of marijuana usage on a regular basis. I will *never* stop smoking on the recreational level, as I know now that the drug might not be harmless, but it sure as hell isn't as addictive as heroin.

I don't think a lot of people read this, so I think i'll share the experience I had last week that drove me to the conclusion that excess is never good, in any sense.

i actually don't have time to share it at this point, but my fat ass has an uploaded picture, a *really* fucking big uploaded picture that birdman and I couldn't figure out how to get any smaller because we're stoners...

more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home