The Stoner Chronicles

July 06, 2002

you know what? all of this is ridiculous...come on over to my house...all of you, and IM DEAD SERIOUS this time!

Serra, you and I could drive up to get Sarah, and she could buy Erin's plane ticket, which means she'd have no problem getting a hold of Gina and Tavie. Steve could drive his gremlin up to Rochester, pick up Beth and Nathan. Then you could caravan up to my house, Kitana can stay at my house while we're gone, and set everything up...i'll make porkchops, and we can watch The Holy Grail, listen to some Sloan, and the Hip, and we could all be fat together...

Lynn *already* lives with me, and Katio will be in Minnesota this summer...Sara would have no problem coming down, and Kat has a car...

Even that guy that I don't know of who said all that stuff about being old, i'll give him a buckey pillow to sit on, he's invited too...

I'm not joking people, i'm really not...i would entertain you for hours, i have some power Yoga tapes, and Liz could bring her Brain Candy workprint...

this is so fucking stupid...i don't want to reciprocate everytime someone kicks me off of AOL(which happens quite often, and for many different reasons...you're making me out to be a real legend, you know this?...), I want all of us to get along...i'm not trying to get close to the Kids in the Hall...i think i've been close enough, thank you very much...

I'm done being the asshole...well not done, but i'm not all that bad of a person, really...i just overreacted, over something pretty ridiculous, and it balooned out of proportion...

I'm not joking at all, i have a nice big apartment, and as long as Natalie promises not to molest me in the middle of the night...you're all welcome

you're all welcome...please take my apology and let's end all of this mindless banter...

life is too short...let's live it up at my house...i've got lots of alcohol, and lots of meat, and lots of cheese, and lots of, what do you call it?...TREE

who's in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home