The Stoner Chronicles

June 24, 2002

“People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing,
Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin,
When I say that I'm o.k. they look at me kind of strange,
Surely you’re not happy now you no longer play the game,

People say I'm lazy, dreaming my life away,
Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me,
When I tell that I'm doing Fine watching shadows on the wall,
Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball?

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round,
I really love to watch them roll,
No longer riding on the merry-go-round,
I just had to let it go,

People asking questions lost in confusion,
Well I tell them there's no problem,
Only solutions,
Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind,
I tell them there's no hurry...
I'm just sitting here doing time,

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round,
I really love to watch them roll,
No longer riding on the merry-go-round,
I just had to let it go.”--JL


All the rumors you’ve heard are true...

Unlike the people that leave for a few minutes, just to come back and get their backs patted...i’m blowing this pop stand...forever...

These past six months have been a pretty surreal blast, i’ve encountered the most interesting group of people, in the history of existence...i wish them exactly what they deserve...

For the select few that i’ve had the joy of conversing regularly with, I thank you from the bottom of my soul-less heart...you have taught me more things than any ‘real’ conversation could convey...i might not be online as often, but my feelings will never change for you...feel free to email me, i’d love to know how everyone is doing...i really do care about you...you are beautiful people...

I promised you some burned cd’s...they’ll be in the mail soon...it’s my last hat tip to my old stomping grounds...

The Stoner Chronicles has had it’s share of popularity, and it was fun while it lasted. But it’s time to be real, start going out more and becoming a semi-normal functioning human being again. I think i’ll always be a Kids fan, but i’m far grown out of my infatuation stage...i have to start obsessing about my own career. My own troupe is starting to solidify, and our site will be up soon, i hear...

That, and I think it's good to announce that i've been lying...i've never smoked marijuana in my entire life, because i care about my education, and my family, and my future...


I think I made it to the top of kithfandom...and just like a Partridge family E! True Hollywood Story, I hit rock bottom...having Scott Thompson himself comment on one of my kithie encounters (perhaps one of the most negative ones ever documented, regardless of the he said/she said bullshit...i know what *really* happened, and if i still didn’t respect him as one of the funniest people i’ve ever seen, i might have taken legal action against his statements)...from the little road trips, to the coastal plane rides, from the Rainbow Bridge border, to Blaine, BC speed bumps, it was worth every penny...coming from a godless girl, meeting my idols is much like going to Jerusalem...

I was wrong for voicing how lame some of you are, it really shouldn’t be my concern...in ten years, if I jump online, I know i’ll see the same old people, babbling about the same old shit, just like you’ve been for the *last* ten years, and i’ll still feel really bad that I ever made fun of someone’s deep rooted anti-social existence.

For the record, I love Bruce McCulloch, and always will. If he starts up some sort of message board, i’ll be one of the five in line :), (God knows the majority of the ng openly hates him) and i’ll probably post occasional replies to friends/interesting comedic discussion, or even just to defend brucio on alt.kith, as beastly as it can get...

I used to care about what people thought, it was a real peek into cult culture...one small piece of comedy will be a few people’s repeating life theme...

Go ahead and keep pushing people out, until you’re the only people left that care, because it was inevitable to begin with. You all know, deep down somewhere, that this is the sole thing that you will be remembered for, and I refuse to make fun of something that truly depressing...

Yes, I am an attention hog, and yes, I do reciprocate with bitch when someone gives me lip...but now, not having the last word is much more rewarding...go ahead and flip out, call my “ISP”::::dorksnork:::::, prove my point, i dare you. A couple of us grew up last night, when will you do the same? That question is for you to decide...

And now the site meter, and the guestbook and the commenter don’t matter...it used to be a blast, back in the day, when I would check and see who had read it...it was light-hearted, and sparked a few ideas for an even bigger project i’m in the process of working on...

This little blog captured some very important memories that might change my life, in the long run...but for now, it’s quitting time...i might update the links every once in a while, but i’m not going out of my way anymore to oppose/appease other people...anything i do, will be for my own amusement, like it should have been...

From now on, I won’t have to worry about stepping on egg shells, i’ll have a private journal of some sort, where I won’t ever have to censor myself for people who were never invited to join in on my love, in the first place...

We’re dropping like flies Himelfarb...you better release that PPV soon...

Goodbye dear Stoner Chronicles...shall I be a hypocrite, and return once again?

I suppose that’s my choice...as it always has, and always will be...

have fun, kids...and, “don’t forget to take your pills”

i just found out, one year ago today, I graduated high school...ironic, eh?

peace,
bella
ps: if i missed anything, i’m sure my livejournal will listen to any complaints :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home