The Stoner Chronicles

June 04, 2002

someone made my mind float back to my very first visit...to the very first starbucks coffee shop...there's this bitch with saggy tits on the emblem...more importantly...it's the only SB i've been to that doesn't have a bathroom ...

this is the second day in a row where friends have smoked us...and i found that we've been paying about twenty bucks more for smoke, than we should...we've got the hook up now...1/2 for 40 bucks...not fucking bad...

i'm almost done with my project, I think some people will be very pleased with it...my grandmother won't know what's goin on...

did you know that seven year old's can have schizophrenia?...like...seriously, what little kid that you know doesn't act highly over-erratic?

i think i'm going to make the internet's first jewish name generator...i can imagine how many people online each day think to themselves "i wonder what color my hair would be, if i were jewish...better yet...i wonder what my name would be"

i found a lot of attractive kith fans that would love to have me display their picture on my blog, so...i guess it's funnier than the latter...we shall see...

i'm so excited about this genius creating our ultimate webpage...things are finally starting to come together on that front...

my fucking guestbook isn't working... Dre , hook me up?

speaking of side kicks, i finally sent out her package...

i've decided to add a question of the day...so people i hate could interact with me, while name-browsing my blog...or people that love me, could give me subliminal report without being eaten by a grizzly bear...

my new side-kick, the Tombraider, will need to be told publicly several times to get a fucking blog, so that she can be my partner in crime...between me, her , the kinky chicago, and my texas whore...no one is safe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home