The Stoner Chronicles

July 01, 2002

Katio is a doll...go read her journal, located in my links section...

she praises me...which is obviously something Bella isn't quite used to just yet....

but, i know i'm loved by few, instead of acquainted by many...

And Lynnise...well...she knows she's my home skillet...and although i'm still doing my "once a week" internet thing...i think this is the only way i can communicate with my peeps when i'm not around all that often...

I've stopped talking to Ryonce almost completely...as far as I'm concerned, he's been eaten by a pack of baby bison's, been shit out, and is now fertilizing some Maui Wowie that I will smoke on a beach in Jamaica one day...

that's what people get for talking the smack...

Joe actually blogged (he's also located in the links section)...he's off to NYC tomorrow, and i hope he doesn't get blown up...

I miss my texas lover Sara(she's not located in the links section, because she probably...has a life? :))...i hope she's making those brucio brownies I asked for...

off to go smoke one for that guy from The Who...and my favorite goil, Sarah...i love you baby, smooches

"you bring the lube
and i'll bring the Chanel
la la...la la"--bella




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home