The Stoner Chronicles

May 29, 2002

I was just thinking about how funny it would be if Lynn married Robbie Williams...secretely, she really wants to do drugs, but my middle toe on my left foot is infected, so obviously it wouldn't happen...

What to talk about...first, a few quotes that may or may not be related to John Stamos' career:

"Sweet...Generally I think I am, yes. Nice...Generally, yes.
I am not a pawn.
I will not be guilt tripped.
And I choose the friends I ally with VERY carefully
I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt because you thought I would choose your side. But I won't be tug-o-war-ed between two groups of friends...and my choice was rational, well thought out, and final. Thanks for playing."--the illusive Chevy Chase

I'd also like to note that Mr. Chase used the term "ally", which is quite interesting to me, seeing that they always illude to their mafia-esque demeanor

I really wanna smoke a blunt with this next girl...(not to be confused with the newest STD "goil" {psst...it's not just a rash...it's an enigma})...she's just got charisma, while the other ones have...seen more bite plates than the white house?

"Somethings going on that I don't understand. Apparently someone is tilting at windmills and trying to put people on the defense....what is the point? I have no interest in made up slights and petty sniping.
There is nothing better in this world then a close set of friends and there is no guilt in enjoying it. Life is too short and way too precious."

thank you, someone had to say it...i mean really...when people on the internet get in a fight, someone has to stay level-headed...

you know, and i used to like the other one...I always thought it had just a little bit of heart, until she tried to rape Lynn...someone needs to give that cheetah a box of wicked raisins, if you know what i mean...

hey, remember when i found out that Craig Northey was touring with the Kids in the Hall this spring, and then I told everyone about it, and then the people who usually substitute the internet for their lack of sexual prowess ended up switching it for a pseudo-sincere infatuation for a musician they had never heard of, or cared about weeks earlier?

The computer crashed on Friday...so we had to take it to the uber-chic Apple store at the mall, where we were greeted by a puffy-bearded gentlemen wearing a bob marley "think different" shirt, and a complimentary (although the term could be argued as ironic, seeing that we *did* pay three grand for a device that died, bringing us into the situation i'm about to describe) bottle of Evian...

Everything's absolutely great...and i smell pancakes...so now it's simply divine...

apparently joe and ryonce went to the mall without me...that's a bag of apple chips i'm not going to open until i get some food in my system...

"jennifer, juniper
lives up on the hill
jennifer, juniper
sitting very still
is she sleeping?
i don't think so...

is she breathing?
yes very low...
whatcha doin
jennifer my love?"

I love Election...the movie that is...i'm not all that interested in politics (:::::::Sappho looks up from her book, rolling her eyes, making a spit bubble towards my cunt...continues reading:::::::)

I'll probably feel a high level of guilt for clicking the "post and publish" button, but not as much as i do now, for listening to ABBA so loud...

lynn's gonna slap me for stooping to such levels...but sometimes, when people on the internet get in fights...somebody's gotta say SOMETHING....



i really would have liked to be closer to my fellow kithies...i've learned to choose my own allies...i wonder if Mark knows about any of this...

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home