The Stoner Chronicles

March 02, 2002

wow..this is the first time my blog has worked in a long ass time...i'm so damn excited you have no idea...i suppose AOL hates me fur some reason....

and now a poem entitled

Munchies

i smoke a spliff
i eat a grape
a lonely grape
that neva woulda hadda
chance if i was
sober

i roll a doob
hold back the tears
you're never gonna a
go a breakin my heart
again

the ganja's me
I am the wind
that carries the smoke
across the room
into the door
the door i slammed
on you
THERES FUDGE IN THE FRIDGE

there's fudge in the fridge
it tap dances through my soul
you are the one
but not THE one
I drink the mellow yellow
and i take another hit

i stop to read a book
a book?
fuck the book
there's fudge in the fridge

who am i there?
what were we then?
i coulda cared
i never did...
so why do i now?

i get to the fridge
but why am i here?
why are we here?
why do all of my
cups
have
faces
?

i dont care

i don't care

i don't care

i'm tired
goodnight?

****************

pulitzer prize much?... so i'm off to swift's house, and lagdamen got a job with wesley snipes so he's moving back to new york which means angelator is taking over his apartment here in the B-LO and we're gonna have a two month smoke fest until the lease runs out...

good times, good times...

PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!!!

and to whoever laura is....well...I LOVE YOU TOO.... http://localaura.diaryland.com....go NOW...hehe


okay, stoner's finally back to her semi-important weekend job...i just paid off my kith ticket...a few more weekends and i'm on my way to toronto where i'll make love to my b/f who's )probably making love to other girls, or himself a lot more lately) and enjoy the genius that is...brucio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home