The Stoner Chronicles

March 17, 2005

THANKS!

This beef goes out to whoever's creating this thing:

Why the fuck wasn't I born in England? My dog's accent is most certainly British. I've found out in the last couple of days that I am actually now a mix between the spirit of John Lennon AND Graham Chapman. In fact, I think when I tripped last week I was invaded by a couple of energy bits still left from Hunter S. Thompson. And when Brucio dies, I hope his energy bits don't forget me.

I've become obsessed with exercising.

I thought that sentence deserved it's own space, because it's truly a wonderful new discovery. I think at this point my worst fear is looking like Chyna. At first I thought I might become addicted to diet pills and protein shakes, just to see, you know, that side, but thank you to Angela and my Momandgrandma for scaring me away from the protein shakes.

Whenever I smoke for long periods of time and forget to pay my bills on time it kind of sucks. In fact, i've come up with a little phrase for it. When I had my "TRAINING WHEELS" on, I tried to forget I weighed a lot and hated most everyone around me. But my life has changed because I tried mushrooms, and that's when Hunter S. Thompson took over my soul. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go buy a gun.

I'm back, can't afford a gun. But you guys know what I mean, right? I think that if my brain had an ethnicity it would be the same as my vagina: A raging premenstrual Latino/African American mix. I'm supposed to be writing this GRAND paper about Langston Hughes and Mos Def (FUCK ME MOS DEF, COME OVER WITH ANDRE 3000 AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME I HAVE POPCORN!), and it's due on Monday, but all these things in my mind keep popping up and I don't want to kill it with logic. I think i'm losing it....No. I think I'm getting it back.
THE ROOF
THE ROOF
THE ROOF IS ON FIRE

2 Comments:

  • hey no way, andre is mine.

    By Blogger Angela, at 12:51 PM  

  • We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn!!!

    There's a new Kumbia Kings song that has that line except it starts as "fuego, fuego..."

    By Blogger Jupiter Jahosofat, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home