The Stoner Chronicles

March 21, 2005

still day two...

It's only fucking 10:00pm. No wonder old people go to bed at 9pm, they're not drug addicts. I wish I just had a little tiny bowl. No, stop it Bison. You're not smoking today. We had purchased an ounce a couple of weeks ago, and it's all gone now. When Ryonce came over the first weekend that we bought it, I rolled a penis sized blunt, and we were already drunk, and now I can't stop thinking about it. I had an important paper to write this weekend, and I smoked up until the very last day I had to write it, and only because we ran out. I thought about how ridiculous I was acting, I couldn't stop smoking for one day for something that will effect almost half of my grade for English Honors at community college. This guy already thinks I'm slow. Last weekend we were supposed to write a one page paper about a poet, and I thought he said to write one page for the other larger paper that was due a week from then. So I hand in a rough draft of an introduction of a paper. I got it back on wednesday, and he put a page sized question mark on the cover. Oh yea, and I said "fuck" in the first sentence, which I really do not suggest doing in a research paper for an honors class unless you're a genius. I took one of those online IQ tests once when I was stoned, and my IQ was 82. I think that's actually mentally retarded. I don't know why I just admitted that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home