The Stoner Chronicles

November 07, 2004

do I have to name every post, or?

Why would anyone go on vacation by themselves? I mean, I'm not asking why, we all know why, but we also always know someone that's done it before, so you're afraid to talk shit about them like that. These sad ass people that go somewhere wonderful all by themselves. What the fuck were they thinking? Did they go to Triple A by themselves? Or when you go somewhere alone I guess you just have to book things separately. I wonder if there's a business opportunity here. Why doesn't my return button work on blogger? And why don't they just stay at home, or only go to restricted areas of the cruise or airplane? Why the fuck do they always have to sit next to me? There's a perfectly nice looking old white woman next to me, and no one's bothering her. And then sometimes they look at you like you're the crazy one. I guess maybe they've got it, i've been wrong before. The one thing you have to give them though is, they are really good with money.

And I don't know if I should talk about this or not, but it's really been bugging me. Why haven't I seen a retard dressed to the nines since the Prom? Now, I don't want to get into trouble with the National Retard Center or whatever, once I got in trouble for saying the word "retard" in front of the "special needs" teacher, and she still won't look me in the eye. I would never call a retard a "retard" to their faces. And isn't that what it's all about? The stigma of the little anorexic whore, crooking her frigid little acrylic nail towards the meek multicolored sweater wearing "re-tard". Once I saved a retard from being made fun of in high school by these two really trashy girls. But I just think it would be in their best interest to hire an aid that really knew what they were doing. I think it would really make people look at the problem if they didn't dress like Fresh Prince extras, you know? I'm not gonna sugar coat their inaccuracies like the bullshit redeye performance driven members that have apparently clogged the normal hole. I didn't let that retarded girl down in gym, and I'm not going to let her drown now. It's like, i'm already embarassed, but dammit. Somebody has to say this shit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home