The Stoner Chronicles

September 26, 2002

Most people don't understand how beneficial the smoking of the ganja can be...

I started writing "the movie" last month, in fact, I think i might refer to it as "the movie" until we start filming...it's better than say "Rich Indian 54 where are you?!"...and everytime someone asks me a question, i'll go back to "the movie"

english professor: i noticed you haven't handed anything in this semester
me: well, "the movie" bitchslapped my hootenanny...i couldn't concentrate

or some such nonsense....

i mean, i've got it all hammered out right now...or at least the main premise, i'm starting to build the web...the web is very important, because...well, it is...


i think that, in the end, Dr. Seuss Bible is the only Kids in the Hall skit that might be funny if someone else was performing it...that's a compliment, by the way...

why do people have to be so fucking mental...

I haven't put together a coherent sentence in six months...why would i want to start now...

Holocaust class in ten...wish me luck...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home