The Stoner Chronicles

July 18, 2002

No one ever emails me, or even fucking calls anymore...

For the past three days (cover your eyes, all of you), i've been laying around, eating CheddarWurst sausages (don't knock it until you've fucking tried them...all that cheese, all that meat...dear god, i'm getting wet), and masturbating to old Lifetime movies...

And the phone would ring, and I'd have to jump off the couch, and race into the kitchen, apparently the cordless dropped in the toilet yesterday, while i was attempting to dry myself with a washcloth...because the towels we're in the living room, and i didn't feel like bounding naked through the house with the front door open. And when I get to the phone..."Hello, is someone not named Bella there..."

Fuck you, Sprint...

I've been having less stoner moments, not because i've developed a form of smoking that eliminates the loss of short term memory...I just haven't had the money to buy any smoke, or cigarettes, or food, or whatever else is required as a stoner (cheap wheelchairs, useless car accessories, condoms, etc., etc.)

This is a bunch of pointless rambling...i really need some dick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home