The Stoner Chronicles

June 29, 2005

Bounding...

Is that a word?

Why did I pick the hottest week in the history of Buffalo to stop smoking weed? And what really p's me O is that I don't feel one motherfucking bit clearer than I did a week ago. If anything, I feel worse. Every day at about 8pm, I get an almost unbearable craving to smoke up. And just about everything is pissing me off. Like Angelator's "Cherry Pie" Firehouse ringtone that is going hizzy in the other room. Or the fact that i'm pretty sure i've smoked myself retarded this time around. I haven't registered a clear sentence since 2001, you think I'd be happy that I've taken this step towards a more productive life. But I miss maryjane. I'm dieting, i'm exercising, and now i'm not smoking weed. I have to wonder when this shit is going to blow up in my face.
Ryonce and I have decided to move to Los Angeles. I can't even type out those two words without getting a little poop cramp in my stomach. Why are we going to Los Angeles? Why does Angelator's phone keep singing "Cherry Pie"? I'm not funny enough to be a comedian, i'm barely funny enough to be human. I haven't written anything good...ever. I'm fat, my hair is ugly, I need to get my welfare baby teeth fixed, and my hump straightened out, I think I've developed a skin tag on my arm, and I am really afraid that everyone is going to hate me. I've lived in the same house, in the same shitty city for my whole life, and I know I have to at least try to do this, because it's all I've ever wanted. What if i'm that trashy girl that everyone is too afraid to tell me that i'm not good enough? I mean, i'm not going to completely stop smoking weed, but I think I might have to. If there's one thing I do know, it's that I am definitely a drug addict.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home