The Stoner Chronicles

March 04, 2002

and now...a story...well actually it's part of lynns guestbook...so this is the unedited version...lil miss reporter has to do it all doesn't she?..te he

u know i really like gay people and short hair cuts...probably because i'll never have either of them...

once upon a time bella fell in love with a strapping young man from tonawanda, this man used to pleasure her with his fingers and then all of a sudden he says to me, he says "bella, i also like it when people pleasure me with their fingers..specifically men...specifically men stroking my penis and licking their fingers and putting their fingers up my anus"...so i said, i said "well alright then, does this mean i get to put a rainbow sticker on my corolla, and have a reason for going to the Glaad celebration every year? and he proclaimed me his "fag hag"

but i don't know if that's enough...perhaps i too should like girls, i'm a pacifist, a feminist and a rather good artist when it comes to different colored ketchup...so naturally i would be a good lesbian...

the thought strikes me more of a creative venture than a state of mind, so i suppose i'll have to settle for sub-par bisexuality....

and for short hair cuts..well let me tell you another story....one day bella was a poor kid who lived in a duplex with her mother and her two grimy older sisters...she was catholic and therefore could not get her haircut until her first communion (BY ORDER OF THE POPE..say that in a simon mulligan voice to yourself...chuckle nuts, i'm grand aren't i?)...well 3 years passed and finally my mom took me to super cuts, and all i could remember was vaguely pointing to a style in a 'hair book' (hair book that sounds funny dont it? :q :r ) and the vicious taunts of my grandmother from the visitors section, as if i was a gorilla masturbating at the local zoo(just go for it bella, just a little shorter!...and a lil more..oh yea...rosie the riveter..mmm)...well the next thing i know my hair resembled the kind of gourds you buy your children at the supermarket around halloween time, the little one's from the produce department that you could technically eat but you get it fur little cathy so she shuts her soddin mouth up so you can peacefully buy bagged lettuce...from then on i keep my hair chin length at the very shortest...

so i tell you dear dusavon...you are an amazing person... and i'm sure if i go to the wallingford show i will be tre tre jealous of your pixie appearance:) :) :) ;) :00 <---is that guy stoned? :e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home